Commissioning 4MW central powerpack
We prepared and implemented the commissioning of the 4 MW power-pack and drive for the world's largest heavy lift and pipe laying vessel. This involved the following work.
- Writing a commissioning procedure
- Pre-commissioning of the installation on site in Korea
- Supervising the commissioning on site and during the sea trials in Korea
- We then supervised the changes and fine tuning during outfitting in the Netherlands.
- In order to carry out a full load test we designed a special test manifold with a capacity of 6.400lpm @ 320 bar and then supervised the full load test.
In the meantime the Pioneering Spirit completed its first successful lift: